Welcome to Wendy's Pure Canadian Design Blog

Hello and welcome,

My name is Wendy. I am a single mom of 4 (ages 8, 20, 23, and 26). I am a cat lover and owner of three rescued cats (ages 1, 5 and 11).

Do you have a dream job? I found my niche in Web design. I create websites to sell your products and services. Also, I love creating enhanced photos from pictures I take. The ragdoll cat in the background is one of my favourites that I enhanced.

In July 2016, I completed the Enterprise Web and Mobile Development program at triOS College and an internship with Stiller ADT as a Web Developer. (Sept 2014 - July 2016)

Currently I work from home as a freelance web and graphic designer for my business "Pure Canadian Design". I specialize in creating customized, WordPress e-Commerce websites for small and home-based businesses.

Follow me on my journey in Web and Graphic Design.


~Wendy Parker

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Skills - Android Studio for Mobile Apps

Last few weeks I have been working on an Android App. Progress has been slow. It's harder than I thought it would be. Tempting as it is to buckle and use an easier app maker I still keep plugging away. It will click in (any day now) just as all the other programs do. :P

Update on PHP... I finally finished my PHP project. I got the general register, login and email scripts to work. But what is the use of having a login without membership rules? Another thing I need to figure out.

~ Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment